Saturday, August 16, 2014

Woman brings sexual harassment suit against fire department.

Follow @Call_TheCops
–Guest reporting done by Chip of the Chip&Jay Show

Misty Lynn Winger is bringing a sexual harassment suit against a fire department in Texas. The details of Misty’s allegations have been getting a lot of media attention. Call the Cops was determined to get to the bottom of the story so we reached out to Misty for an exclusive.
Law SuitMisty told Call the Cops that she was hired by the department in early June 2014 as a driver. She previously held a driver position at a fire station in Delaware and told Call the Cops that she was looking for a change in scenery after a serious break up. Misty told us that she was officially employed by the station for one day.
Misty says she should have seen the signs from the beginning. She told Call the Cops that the sexual harassment was prevalent right off the bat during her initial interview with Fire Chief Darrel Thomas. Misty tells us, “At one point during the interview he (Chief Thomas) actually had the audacity to say that I seemed ‘VERY experienced’, I can’t believe he would comment on my sexual history in a job interview. He at one point sheepishly looked down at my resume and said this looks good, he was clearly talking about my body as if it was an inanimate object right in front of me!”
Misty told us that the harassment became worse as the interview continued. “The absolute worst part was after the interview was over Chief Thomas said that he would call me! I certainly did not want him calling me up looking for some bootycall; he was clearly undressing me with his eyes the entire time”.
Misty says once she officially started at the station “things got real bad real quick”. She told Call the Cops that on her first day a firefighter got real creepy and told her “I hear you can go fast”. She also claims that a fellow driver said he was on his lunch break and wanted to know if he could grab her a sandwich, I don’t come to work to have dinner dates Misty told us.
When we asked Misty if there was a particular incident that prompted the lawsuit she is quoted telling Call the Cops “Hell yeah there was a particular incident, we were in the rig driving to a 3 alarm fire and my creep of a fire chief instructed me to ‘haul some ass!’ I came to my job to make a difference and save lives not to be on the receiving end of anal sex innuendos from my boss”
Once the interview with Misty came to an end our reporter asked her if she understood the seriousness of her allegations. Misty responded to the question by telling us “Of course I understand the seriousness of the situation! I am gonna make some SERIOUS cash! I hope they just decide to settle outside of court to keep everything hush!”
Call the Cops have been unsuccessful in our attempts to sit down with Chief Thomas. He has told us he has more pressing matters to attend to ensuring public safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment